School of occupational Therapy at DUHS through its collaborative initiatives will be nationally recognized for its:
- Innovative, integrated, and inter professional curriculum.
- Highly responsible, self-directed, capable, and caring graduates who advocate for their patients and the profession in a changing health care environment.
- Faculty who advance their knowledge in occupational therapy through scholarly activities.
- Leadership in the profession of occupational therapy.
- School and department as an integral component of the academic program.
The mission of the Faculty of Occupational Therapy, Dow University of Health Sciences, is to make School of Occupational Therapy a center of excellence in education and research in the fields of Occupational Therapy and health Sciences.