Campus Management Solution features
Recruiting and Admissions
Recruiting and Admissions helps you plan, manage, and track recruitment and admissions activities. This recruiting software solution provides comprehensive and flexible data collection, processing, and control to enhance your institution's academic service and meet your goals.
- Plan and coordinate independent recruitment programs targeted to specific student populations.
- Match recruiters to prospective students based on region or special interest and monitor your progress toward enrollment targets.
- Load transcripts, tests, and applications from external agencies and central application services.
- Capture and analyze student recruiting information from multiple sources, including test loads.
- Tailor your admissions system according to your institution's varied requirements and evaluation practices.
- Enable students to apply, track application status, accept or decline admission, and pay deposit fees—all online.
- Set and monitor enrollment targets, track progress toward recruiting efforts, and analyze admissions decisions and patterns. ...............
Campus Community provides a common source of campus data, coordinating all forms of communication to help you manage your administrative services. It captures all prospect, applicant, student, alumni, and organizational data, then secures it, tracks it, and delivers what you need upon request.
- Establish rules or events to trigger automatic assignment of sets of communication-oriented records throughout Student Administration.
- Track all incoming and outgoing communication.
- Create event templates, identify staffing needs, track attendance, and review results.
- Create degree audit reports to summarize progress.
- Define committees, identify members, and maintain history.
- Define reciprocal relationships and manage joint communications.
- Maintain multiple names and addresses with effective dates, email addresses, and URLs.
- Manage other demographic data—residency, medical and emergency contacts, and extracurricular activities.
- Enable constituents to maintain their own data via the web. .
Student Records helps you manage all aspects of enrollment, including catalog and class schedule maintenance, transfer credits, requisite restrictions, class start and end dates, wait lists, academic programs, transcripts, and analysis.
- Expedite enrollment by processing all permission, deadline, and other course requirements online.
- Administer enrollment by creating and assigning enrollment appointments to customized student populations.
- Build dynamic academic calendars for self-paced classes to calculate significant dates, such as drop and withdrawal deadlines.
- Evaluate course credit transfers and make adjustments to present the best-case scenario.
- Calculate academic statistics and report results.
- Customize transcript production and process multiple requests.
- Establish customized grading guidelines.
- Improve record maintenance and organization.
- Maintain course catalog, enrollment, and grading information in a single database. ...........................
Student Financials is an essential tool for managing student and external organization accounts. You can manage and calculate all student financial information, including tuition, fees, receivables, billing, payment plans, and refunds.
- Open new accounts easily.
- Monitor and update student and third-party accounts.
- Calculate tuition and fees on an individual or group level.
- Check account balances and post transactions.
- Generate unique bills for students and third-party sponsors—by department, cycle, and "account past-due" messages.
- Automate receivables management.
- Tailor payment plans.
- Monitor delinquent accounts. .
Academic Advisement gives students and faculty timely access to academic records and reports. With less time spent on administrative tasks and information gathering, advisers have more time to interact with students in meaningful ways.
- Customize course and noncourse degree requirements.
- Establish and track degree requirements for each student.
- Customize academic programs for individual students.
- Create degree audit reports to summarize progress.
- Compare student academic records to program requirements. ..
Gradebook integrates with the Student Administration module to help your faculty better manage their learning activities and track student progress—anywhere, anytime. With this learning management solution, instructors can create and maintain their class assignments, calculate grades, and apply assignment and exam criteria, including weights, grading scales, and due dates. Gradebook eliminates the time-consuming process associated with transcribing and recording grades from paper.
- Display assignments on the web and state due dates, point assessment, and weighting.
- Apply values for assignments and class activities.
- Copy or modify existing class assignment and grading setups to apply to new classes.
- Define grading scales for midterm and final grade calculation.
- Record specific notes about individual student assignments.
- Communicate with students about assignments.
- Report midterm, deficiency, and final grades online.
- Calculate an average grade for each assignment.
- Enter grades and submission dates for each assignment.
- Assess student progress by displaying category marks as well as calculated midterm and final grades.
- Import grades from associated class components, such as labs and discussion sections, to use in calculating final grades. .............................................................................
Campus Self Service
Campus Self Service significantly extends the user functionality of the Student Administration and Contributor Relations modules, allowing your users to engage in self-service activities, thus reducing or eliminating the need for administrative resources. Campus Self Service allows you to pull content, transactions, and other applications into a pre-integrated, personalized interface configured to meet your institution's requirements without the need for costly customization.
From Campus Self Service's personalized Student Center page, students can:
- Access a secure 360-degree view of their relationship with your institution on a single web page.
- Apply for admission as well as federal financial aid.
- View class and exam schedules, check enrollment appointments, and enroll or change enrollment in classes.
- Request transcripts, view course and grade history, and evaluate transfer credit.
- Generate what-if degree progress scenarios.
- Manage their student accounts for charges, payments, financial aid, and admission deposit activity.
- Make online credit card and eCheck payments.
- View financial aid details, including the cost of attendance, expected family contribution, accepted and net loan amounts, and loan fees.
From Campus Self Service's Faculty Center page, faculty can:
- See a complete calendar of their classes.
- View a list of students who are enrolled or wait-listed for a class, plus those who dropped.
- Send email to one student, a select group, or all students in a class—with just one click.
- Access class information, such as start and end date, days and times, and location.
- Enter midterm and final grades for each student.
- Write notes to be displayed on a student's transcript. .....................................
Contributor Relations gives you the ability to manage relationships with alumni and other donors. It gives your contributors online access to a detailed history of their involvement with your institution. Also, your development staff can plan, execute, and analyze the results of college fundraising campaigns, and your constituents can respond instantly to your campaigns.
- Maintain contributors' personal information, including giving history and relationships.
- Process gifts and payments—including gifts-in-kind, cash, and securities—from commitment to payment.
- Create college fundraising strategies and actions, including cultivation steps, contact reports, and to-do lists.
- Plan, implement, and analyze your institution’s events and campaigns.
- Develop a full public relations plan, track commitments and progress against goals, and monitor resource assignments.
- Manage volunteers, assignments, and action lists.
- Manage donors, process contributions, and track communications.
- Track giving, record financial information, and manage correspondence.
- Review their lifetime giving and commitment totals.
- View their donor level, history, and status.
- See their current and year-by-year information on annual giving.
- Make authorized, authenticated, and secure online credit card donations. .........
Hostal Management System
Hostel management System module automates the hostel activities like Hostel Structure Setup, Student Hostel Admission Application, Room Allotment to Faculty / Student, Hostel Mess Setup, Mess Billing, Requests / Complaints, Hostel Store Setup, Store Inventory Management, Hostel Notice Boards, and Hostel Attendance. It also provides useful information in the form of reports like list of students applied for hostel admission, snapshot of current hostel rooms allocation, inventory transaction history, and hostel attendance report.
- Hostel Management System is specifically designed to allow students, warden & caretaker to monitor and manage hostel activities prolifically.
- Maintain student information, complaints, inventory, Hostel Budget Information, Emergency number Information, Students Mess Bill information, student’s resident’s status, Hostel Accommodation availability.